Is that description a lot for a human father to imitate? Yet we expect fathers to naturally shield, be compassionate, and dependable. Our fathers are able to supply a quantity of noteworthy benefits to their children, their communities, and to themselves.
I got this email and wanted to share. Happy Mother’s Day regardless of gender:
WHY GOD MADE MOMS
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men’s bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
1. We’re related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people’s mom like me.
What kind of a little girl was your mom?
1. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don’t know because I wasn’t there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did your mom marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my mom eats a lot
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that mom didn’t have her thinking cap on.
Who’s the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn’t want to be boss, but she has to because dad’s such a goof ball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
What’s the difference between moms and dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home and dads just go to work at work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them..
3. Dads are taller and stronger, but moms have all the real power ’cause that’s who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friends.
4. Moms have magic; they make you feel better without medicine.
What does your mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don’t do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
What would it take to make your mom perfect?
1. On the inside she’s already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know her hair. I’d diet, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I’d get rid of that.
2. I’d make my mom smarter.. Then she would know it was my sister who did it not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.
WHEN YOU STOP LAUGHING — SEND IT ON TO OTHER MOTHERS, GRANDMOTHERS, AND AUNTS…..FATHERS, BROTHERS, UNCLES who have to be mother and father, and anyone else who has anything to do with kids or just needs a good laugh!!!
Click to read full story: http://hubpages.com/_1jlqz2sadegzu/hub/Fun-Motivates
“Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.” Eileen Caddy, quoted in Life Interrupted : The Scoop on Being a Young Mom (2004) by Tricia Goyer
I don’t like exercise routines, gyms and/or fitness centers. I’m not motivated by exercise partners or buddies…..
The Life Bear is made of an incredible silky pink fur that is almost iridescent. She features a satin-stitched nose and the LIFE logo on her left foot as well as a sheer pink ribbon around her neck. The Val Skinner Foundation and GUND have joined forces to develop the LIFE Bear (LPGA Pros In the Fight to Eradicate Breast Cancer). A portion of the proceeds of the sale of these bears will support the Val Skinner Foundation’s breast cancer initiatives. Each bear has embroidered on her foot the ‘LIFE’ logo. Click for more information: http://ow.ly/UG6p
Doing good and Changing the World. Gorgeous gifts that help those in need. Spend a little, Give a Lot. Honor your loved ones, family, friends and co-workers ALL Year! Gifts provides sustainable income to those in need and helps poor and their families break the cycle of poverty by providing them above market compensation and access to education and health care. http://hubpages.com/_1jlqz2sadegzu/hub/Presents-with-a-Purpose
“These items are great gifts for yourself or for others because a portion of their proceeds go towards distinguished charities! I always say that the best way to vote is to vote with your money-so purchase things that represent causes you support!” By Penelope
Fashion for men, women, kids and baby Shop from the comfort of your home. Powered by Amazon Just takes one click: http://astore.amazon.com/dashingclaire0b-20
My daughter was raped http://hubpages.com/_1jlqz2sadegzu/hub/My-daughter-was-raped
Classically victims have the drug slipped into their drinks at bars, clubs or parties in order to reduce resistance to sexual advances. Once the individual is incapacitated, she is sexually assaulted. Left in a helpless or unconscious state, she can’t escape, resist or call for help.
The everyday people, who are stars in the eyes of their family and friends, help to Change the World.